Horefto and Zagora Sights
By staying at our hotel in Horefto you may spend your free time doing some of the following activities:
You can visit:
- The Concealed School of Regas Fereos
- The square of Agios Georgios with the Age-long Plane Trees
- The churches of Agios Georgios, of Agia Kyriaki, of Agia Paraskevi and of Metamorphosi tou Sotiros (metamorphosis of the Savior)
- The laboratory of production of sweets of the Local Feminine Cooperative
- The laboratory of production of Pasta
- The Library
- The events of the Cultural Summer and the Pelion Festival
- The Apple Refrigerators
- The old church of Agios Nikolaos, built on the ruins of the ancient temple, and the church of Agios Ioannis Prodromos in Horefto
- The local festival of Horefto on the 29th of August
- The bazaar of the Association of Professionals of the municipality of Zagora in Horefto
- The Nautical night in Horefto
- With your own vessel from Horefto or by going on a cruise, the area of Palia Mitzela with the vast sea-caves, where the fleet of the Persian king Xerxes was destroyed (480 B.C.). According to the Greek Mythology Nereid Thetida fell in love with Pileas there.
Starting from Horefto, you can visit all the beaches in Pelion and visit all the sights and natural beauty that Pelion can offer you as well.
Our hotel’s personnel will guide you in the best way possible and provide you with any kind of extra information you might need!